There are a few ways to create hashtags:
1. When you are saving a note for a lead - add a hashtag somewhere within the note to create it.
2. Create a hashtag is on the lead overview tab by using the quick notes box.
3. When creating a squeeze page or a landing page, specifying a hashtag will auto-add that hashtag to any leads that register from it.
Hashtags cannot start with numbers, and must be a minimum of 4 characters, not including the #
You can mass-assign hashtags to any group of contacts in Kunversion+.
1. Open a list. Navigate to an existing lead status, or filter of your choosing.
2. Click on the 'select all' box.
3. Scroll to the bottom of your list, and click the 'hashtags' button.
4. In the dialog box that pops up, start entering the hashtags you want to assign. Even though you did not select everyone in a list of more than 50 contacts, you'll see here that you can opt to assign the hashtags to the entire list that you were viewing by ticking the checkbox to 'include all.'