Although tempting, please limit your mass communications to groups of 50 at a time. If you choose to fly over the radar, your domain, phone number, email address, etc. can and will be blacklisted. And, we cannot repair that damage once it's done. We always recommend especially with large groups of people, to soldier through the entire list 50 at a time. It's worth it in the long run. Keep in mind, that these mass communications are not all that is being sent. Kunversion also sends quite a bit of emails and texts out.
There are two ways you can mass communicate.
1. Work from a list of contacts, of any kind. (inbound texts, email leads, phone leads, etc.) This is the simplest method, just load a list, select a bunch of contacts, and send your message.
2. Use the mass email/text list builder tools for prospecting your contacts database. These tools allow you to reverse prospect, which is a way to target the contacts in your database who are looking in specific areas, and/or in particular price brackets.
1. Working from a list
1. Open a list of contacts. For this example, we'll use a hashtag.
2. SORT the list in a specific way. Click a header to sort. (Do this, so each time you always have the same ordered list. Important when you are doing 50 at a time per day.)
3. Select the contacts to reach out to.
4. Use the control at the bottom to send a text or email.
Email - This opens your GMail account in a new tab, with all of the selected contacts BCC'd
Text - This opens a popup that will display in the upper center of your page. Type your message into the pop up and click send.
If you just imported your database of contacts, you should definitely go through your imported list 50 at a time. Let them know that you have a new app, website, etc and ask them what they think of it. Tell them to let you know their opinion. This is an easy, simple way to get them interacting with the site and generating activity. If you can get them hooked on Millions Mapped, you can steer them away from other resources like Zillow, and keep them more effectively in your loop.
Using the mass text/email list builder
It's very handy for pushing listings or criteria that resonate with contacts, increasing the likely hood that they will reply.
1. Click on Quick Actions (top right), then on Mass Email or Mass Text.
2. Your options are as follows
Send to a Hashtag - Very simple. Enter a message, then click on which Hashtag you would like to send it to.
Send Text/Email About a Listing:
Here, you will "Reverse market" a property to potential interested parties.
Enter an MLS number, and then click on "Find Leads."
A message will appear with a link in it. Customize the message and then click on the red button "Text X Leads" to send that message to all of the leads the system found are looking for similar properties.
The message you see above is a placeholder. You really need to change the sentence before the comma. Say something interesting like, "Hey this property just posted online. You gotta check out the pool!" followed by the http:// link. Always be relevant!
Send Text/Email to a Certain Criteria
Another way to reverse market, by using listing criteria. Use it to communicate a pocket listing or other significant piece of information to the most interested parties in that price range or area.
Select from the four criteria. You can select multiple towns in the 'Choose a Town' box, and click find leads.
A Box will appear after clicking find leads where you can enter your text message. When you're ready, click on 'Text X Leads' to send that message to the number of leads shown on the red button.
Send Hail Mary Text/Email
This is a way for you to tap everyone on the shoulder who may have forgotten about your website. You always want to bring them back, with a link or a call to action that entices a reply.
Click the gray build button.
The system finds a collection of inactive leads that haven't been to your site in awhile. Enter your message into the text field then click the red button 'Send Hail Mary Text To X'